Universal rotating cabler/armourer
POURTIER design and dedicate Drum Twisters for:
- LV/MV cables : laying-up of Cu or Al conductors
- HV cables (Milliken) : laying-up of Cu conductors
- Screening and armouring operations
Thanks to its flexibility, it is also used for steel wire armouring or/and copper wire screening of power cable by using central rotating pay-off for the cable to be armoured/screened and with addition of simple pay-off stands for copper/steel wires.
In such configuration the line can also be used in taping mode for large cable with pay-off and take-up being stationary.
Features & Advantages
- LV / MV cables :
– round or sector-shaped (straight or prespiralled)
– solid or stranded Cu / Al conductors (3, 4 or 5+ cores),
- HV MILLIKEN cables :
– segmental or sectoral prespiralled Cu (5, 6 or 7 cores)